Select your stay dates to check availability at Flora B&B
About the Hotel
With a stay at Flora B&B in Rome (Navona), you'll be minutes from Campo de' Fiori and Piazza Navona. This bed & breakfast is close to Roman Forum and St. Peter's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds can be requested.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
- In-room accessibility
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy