Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
About the Hotel
In the heart of Santa Rosa, Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa is close to Sonoma County Fairgrounds and Luther Burbank Home and Gardens. This family-friendly resort is within close proximity of Sonoma County Museum and Santa Rosa Junior College.
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Santa Rosa? This resort has 15,000 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Health club
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Steam room
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tennis on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Roll-in shower
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy