Pousada Bahia 10
Select your stay dates to check availability at Pousada Bahia 10
Pousada Bahia 10
About the Hotel
When you stay at Pousada Bahia 10 in Morro de Sao Paulo, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Second Beach and Saudade Island. This pousada is within close proximity of First Beach and Third Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Year Built 2011
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Pool umbrellas
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Air conditioning
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy