Filitheyo Island Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Filitheyo Island Resort
Filitheyo Island Resort
About the Hotel
You'll be on the beach with a stay at Filitheyo Island Resort in Filitheyo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and shopping on site.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping on site
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 125
- In-room accessibility
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of floors - 1
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 126.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 63.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 155.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 78.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 442 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 266 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy