Filitheyo Island Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Filitheyo Island Resort
Filitheyo Island Resort
About the Hotel
You'll be on the beach with a stay at Filitheyo Island Resort in Filitheyo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and shopping on site.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 125
- Poolside bar
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa services on site
- Shopping on site
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 95.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 47.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 400 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 200 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy