Select your stay dates to check availability at Ferraretto Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ferraretto Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Guaruja, steps from Steam Train Pavilion and Pavilhao do Carro Funerário de Santos Dumont. This hotel is within close proximity of La Plage Shopping Center and Tourist Information Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Beach towels
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1960
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: BRL 40 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 90 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy