Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Select your stay dates to check availability at Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
About the Hotel
With a stay at Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur, you'll be centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, steps from Low Yat Plaza and Jalan Alor. This hotel is close to Petaling Street and Petronas Twin Towers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 450 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a nightclub and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 10
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 20
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 450
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Hair salon
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 43 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 118.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 108
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 54 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 118
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 59 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy