Faria Lima Flat Service
Select your stay dates to check availability at Faria Lima Flat Service
Faria Lima Flat Service
About the Hotel
With a stay at Faria Lima Flat Service in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, you'll be minutes from Humberto Sinibaldi Neto Municipal Theater and close to Plaza Avenida Shopping Center. This aparthotel is within close proximity of SESC - Rio Preto Theater and Rio Preto Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This aparthotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.