Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Select your stay dates to check availability at Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
About the Hotel
With a stay at Fairmont Chateau Laurier, you'll be centrally located in Ottawa, steps from Rideau Mall and National War Memorial. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 429 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1912
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Number of restaurants - 3
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 38.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per day
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy