Select your stay dates to check availability at Eynsham Hall
About the Hotel
With a stay at Eynsham Hall in Witney (North Leigh), you'll be close to Oxford Bus Museum. This hotel is within the vicinity of Blenheim Palace and West Witney Sports and Social Club.
Stay in one of 116 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Eynsham Hall. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 40 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 40
- Indoor pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 40
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1908
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy