Select your stay dates to check availability at Europ Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Europ Hotel places you in the heart of Bruges, walking distance from Jan van Eyckplein and Friet Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Choco-Story Museum and Bruges City Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1961
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 4 January and 31 January.