Estelar Apartamentos Medellin
Select your stay dates to check availability at Estelar Apartamentos Medellin
Estelar Apartamentos Medellin
About the Hotel
With a stay at Estelar Apartamentos Medellin in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be minutes from Santa Fe Mall and Oviedo Mall. This aparthotel is within close proximity of EAFIT University and La Strada Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 27-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Free wired Internet
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy