Select your stay dates to check availability at Estanplaza Ibirapuera
About the Hotel
With a stay at Estanplaza Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo, you'll be in a shopping district and convenient to Ibirapuera Park and Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium. This hotel is within close proximity of Sao Paulo Museum of Modern Art and Japanese Pavilion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 6932 square feet (644 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 644
- Express check-out
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: BRL 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 95.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 4.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy