Select your stay dates to check availability at Eos Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Eos Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Lecce, convenient to Torre del Parco and Holy Cross Cathedral. This hotel is within close proximity of Sigismondo Castromediano Museum and Faggiano Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as concierge services and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 2007
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Business center
- Television in common areas
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Snack bar/deli
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. This seasonal tax is EUR 2 per person, per night, from May 1st to September 30th and EUR 1 per person, per night, from October 1st to April 30th. The tax does not apply after the 5th consecutive night and to children 12 years and under. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy