Select your stay dates to check availability at Elephant Corridor
About the Hotel
When you stay at Elephant Corridor in Matale District, you'll be on a lake and convenient to Ancient City of Sigiriya and Sigiriya Museum. This 4-star resort is within the region of Pidurangala Rock and Minneriya National Park.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 22 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private plunge pools and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Matale District? This resort has facilities measuring 200 square feet (18 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 26
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Poolside bar
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Picnic area
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2005
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Furnished patio
- Free bottled water
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 for adults, USD 7 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 130 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy