El Pueblo Tamlelt
Select your stay dates to check availability at El Pueblo Tamlelt
El Pueblo Tamlelt
About the Hotel
With a stay at El Pueblo Tamlelt, you'll be centrally located in Agadir, steps from Golf du Soleil and Casino Le Mirage. This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Royal Palace and Stade Al Inbiaate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 363 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's club
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tennis on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Grocery/convenience store
- Coffee shop or café
- Supervised childcare/activities
- One meeting room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: MAD 300
- In-room safe fee: MAD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 16.50 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy