DoubleTree by Hilton Iquitos
Select your stay dates to check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Iquitos
DoubleTree by Hilton Iquitos
About the Hotel
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Iquitos, you'll be centrally located in Iquitos, steps from Iquitos Plaza de Armas and Iquitos Cathedral. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of The Iron House and Tarapaca Boardwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Iquitos? This hotel has 2745 square feet (255 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Roll-in shower
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.50 for adults and USD 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 22 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00-40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy