Select your stay dates to check availability at Edwardian Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Blackpool (South Shore), Edwardian Hotel is minutes from Paris Casino and Bloomfield Road. This hotel is within close proximity of Ma Kellys Foxhall and Pirate Adventure Mini Golf.
Stay in one of 48 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Edwardian Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 250
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy