Eco Resort Serra Imperial
Select your stay dates to check availability at Eco Resort Serra Imperial
Eco Resort Serra Imperial
About the Hotel
With a stay at Eco Resort Serra Imperial in Nova Friburgo, you'll be close to Sao Jose Waterfall and Lumiar Aventura. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Indiana Jones Falls and Pedra Aguda.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs, a waterslide, and a sauna. Additional features at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Eco Resort Serra Imperial, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Nova Friburgo? This hotel has facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Billiards or pool table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.