Eco Inn Puno
Select your stay dates to check availability at Eco Inn Puno
Eco Inn Puno
About the Hotel
With a stay at Eco Inn Puno in Puno, you'll be minutes from Yavari and close to Puno Cathedral. This hotel is within close proximity of Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk and Puno Port.
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Roll-in shower
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 105.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 105.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy