Dusit Thani Maldives
Select your stay dates to check availability at Dusit Thani Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives
About the Hotel
When you stay at Dusit Thani Maldives in Mudhdhoo, you'll be on the waterfront and within the vicinity of Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier and Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Dharavandhoo Mosque and Hanifaru Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Beaux Arts resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Shopping on site
- Grocery/convenience store
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2012
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Children's club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Pool umbrellas
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Free wired Internet
- Separate sitting area
- Designer toiletries
- Turndown service
- iPod docking station
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Pillow menu
- Sofa bed size single
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Furnished patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Partially open bathroom
- Pay movies
- Individually furnished
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 300.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 450.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 6.00 per person, per night
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 295 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 295 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy