Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County
Select your stay dates to check availability at Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County
Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County
About the Hotel
A stay at Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County places you in the heart of Durham, walking distance from Durham World Heritage Site Visitor Centre and Palace Green. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Durham Heritage Centre and Museum and St. Nicholas Church.
Stay in one of 150 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Durham? This hotel has 3488 square feet (324 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Conference center
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 3488
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- In-room accessibility
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Steam room
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Year Built 1700
- Conference space size (meters) - 324
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Indoor pool
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Smart TV
- Down comforter
- Pay movies
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.00 for adults and GBP 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy