Drakes of Brighton
Select your stay dates to check availability at Drakes of Brighton
Drakes of Brighton
About the Hotel
With a stay at Drakes of Brighton in Brighton (Kemptown), you'll be minutes from Brighton Wheel and Brighton Sea Life Centre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Brighton Pier and Brighton Royal Pavilion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- One meeting room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 October 2017 to 26 October 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: