Select your stay dates to check availability at Donnaekohill Resort
About the Hotel
With a stay at Donnaekohill Resort in Seogwipo (Seogwipo City), you'll be close to Citrus Museum. This hotel is within the vicinity of Hueree Natural Park and Jeongbang Waterfall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Donnaekohill Resort, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Free WiFi
- Children's pool
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Pay movies
- Bathtub or shower
- Jetted bathtub
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between KRW 5000 and KRW 10000 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: KRW 20000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 15000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy