Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
Select your stay dates to check availability at Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
About the Hotel
With a stay at Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat in Vanaira Bay, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Waitatavi Bay. This beach resort is within the vicinity of Wairiki Catholic Mission Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Conveniences include a turndown service and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this resort include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's beachfront restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a ferry terminal shuttle.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2003
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Beach bar
- Express check-out
- Beach towels
- Designated smoking areas
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 4 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between FJD 10.00 and FJD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 65.00 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Boat transfer per adult: FJD 40 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: FJD 20 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy