Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
Select your stay dates to check availability at Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
About the Hotel
With a stay at Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat in Vanaira Bay (Vanua Levu), you'll be minutes from Waitatavi Bay and close to Na Sau Bay. This beach resort is within the vicinity of Wairiki Catholic Mission Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms. Conveniences include a turndown service and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's beachfront restaurant, where you can dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Number of floors - 1
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Snack bar/deli
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2003
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 25 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Boat transfer per adult: FJD 45 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: FJD 25 (one way), (from 6 to 10 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy