Select your stay dates to check availability at D'Olive Hotel
About the Hotel
Centrally located in Ampang, D'Olive Hotel is convenient to Ampang Point Shopping Centre and Kelab Darul Ehsan. This hotel is within close proximity of Embassy of Iran and Royal Selangor Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2010
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy