Diez Hotel Categoria Colombia
Select your stay dates to check availability at Diez Hotel Categoria Colombia
Diez Hotel Categoria Colombia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Diez Hotel Categoria Colombia in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be minutes from Lokkus Contemporary Art and Lleras Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Linear Park President and Poblado Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Medellin? This hotel has 2433 square feet (226 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2010
- Steam room
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8330.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy