Select your stay dates to check availability at Delcas Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Delcas Hotel in Cuiaba, you'll be convenient to Museum of the Indigenous People and Rondon Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Ze Bolo Flo Park and Shopping 3 Americas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy