Select your stay dates to check availability at Del Rey
About the Hotel
Del Rey is centrally located in Foz do Iguacu, walking distance from Guarani Forest Zoological Park and close to Mercosul Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Lake Itaipu and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Year Built 1986
- Roll-in shower
- Billiards or pool table
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 5
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 65.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.5 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: BRL 60 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy