Decameron Panaca All Inclusive
Select your stay dates to check availability at Decameron Panaca All Inclusive
Decameron Panaca All Inclusive
About the Hotel
This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Panaca and Parque Los Arrieros.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy