Decameron Maryland All Inclusive
Select your stay dates to check availability at Decameron Maryland All Inclusive
Decameron Maryland All Inclusive
About the Hotel
With a stay at Decameron Maryland All Inclusive in San Andres (Punta Hansa), you'll be minutes from Punta Norte and close to Spratt Bight. This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Paintball San Andres and Johnny Cay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Decameron Maryland All Inclusive. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a swim-up bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Beach towels
- Number of floors - 2
- Swim-up bar
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's pool
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 65
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Plasma TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy