Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive
Select your stay dates to check availability at Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive
Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive
About the Hotel
With a stay at Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be minutes from Bocagrande Beach and close to Puerta del Reloj. This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Hospital Naval de Cartagena and Rio Cartagena Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and in-room child care (surcharge).
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include concierge services and shopping on site.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 4 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift).
- Pool sun loungers
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Beach bar
- Pool umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Poolside bar
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shower only
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV service
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 03 October 2016 to 03 December 2016 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues