De Waterkant Village
Select your stay dates to check availability at De Waterkant Village
De Waterkant Village
About the Hotel
A stay at De Waterkant Village places you in the heart of Cape Town, walking distance from Lutheran Church and Heritage Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Long Street and Exploratorium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of De Waterkant Village, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 80 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 90 per stay
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 200 for check-in after 11 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy