De Keurboom Guesthouse
Select your stay dates to check availability at De Keurboom Guesthouse
De Keurboom Guesthouse
About the Hotel
With a stay at De Keurboom Guesthouse in Cape Town, you'll be in the suburbs and close to Kuilsriver Golf Club and Zevenwacht Wine Estate. This apartment is within the vicinity of University of the Western Cape and Polkadraai Farm.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
English breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Furnished patio
- Individually decorated
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Separate sitting area
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Second bathroom
- Access via exterior corridors
- Down comforter
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: ZAR 60 for adults and ZAR 60 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: ZAR 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy