Select your stay dates to check availability at Dar Zitouna
About the Hotel
With a stay at Dar Zitouna in Marrakech (Medina), you'll be minutes from Marrakesh Museum and Almoravid Koubba. This riad is within close proximity of Maison de la Photographie and Shrob ou Shouf Fountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 300.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.5 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water