Select your stay dates to check availability at DAIWA RYOKAN
About the Hotel
Located in Toyako, DAIWA RYOKAN is close to Usuzanfunka Memorial Park and Toyako Forest Museum. This ryokan is within close proximity of Lake Toyako and Showashinzan Ropeway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Shared bathrooms are provided. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of DAIWA RYOKAN.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate sitting area
- Flat-panel TV
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: JPY 150.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy