Select your stay dates to check availability at Daikoku Hostel
About the Hotel
A stay at Daikoku Hostel places you in the heart of Osaka, convenient to Namba Yasaka Shrine and Osaka Science Museum. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This guesthouse also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Rooftop terrace
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair dryer
- Shared/communal kitchen
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shared accommodations
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- DVD player
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.