Daiichi Fuji Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Daiichi Fuji Hotel
Daiichi Fuji Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Nagoya (Nakamura), Daiichi Fuji Hotel is minutes from Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center and Takashimaya. This hotel is close to Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and Nagoya Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Daiichi Fuji Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free wired Internet
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 02 April 2018 to 30 July 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Parking area