Suites Tequendama Bogotá
Select your stay dates to check availability at Suites Tequendama Bogotá
Suites Tequendama Bogotá
About the Hotel
With a stay at Suites Tequendama Bogotá, you'll be centrally located in Bogota, steps from Iglesia de San Diego and Planetarium. This hotel is close to Monserrate and Plaza de Bolivar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 296 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a nightclub and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 42
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Accessible bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 30
- Spa services on site
- Free airport transportation
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: COP 15000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy