Crowne Plaza ANA Kobe
Select your stay dates to check availability at Crowne Plaza ANA Kobe
Crowne Plaza ANA Kobe
About the Hotel
When you stay at Crowne Plaza ANA Kobe in Kobe, you'll be connected to a shopping center and minutes from Shin-Kobe Ropeway and Iwaya Onsen. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Mikimakiyama Onsen and Niuyamadanosato Onsen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 593 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 9 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kobe? This hotel has 20950 square feet (1946 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Pay movies
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired Internet
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2000 and JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy