Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
Select your stay dates to check availability at Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
About the Hotel
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam is centrally located in Amsterdam, walking distance from The Old Church and close to Westerkerk. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Anne Frank House and Hortus Botanicus.
Make yourself at home in one of the 274 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 6480 square feet (602 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Conference space size (meters) - 602
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 6480
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- In-room accessibility
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Year Built 1987
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 6
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free bottled water
- Pillow menu
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Pay movies
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy