Crown Hotel Okinawa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Crown Hotel Okinawa
Crown Hotel Okinawa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Crown Hotel Okinawa, you'll be centrally located in Goeku, walking distance from Music Town Oto Ichiba and close to Okinawa Zoo. This hotel is within close proximity of Kadena Air Base and Aeon Mall Rycom.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Digital TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 800 and JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy