Select your stay dates to check availability at Crieff Hydro
About the Hotel
With a stay at Crieff Hydro in Crieff, you'll be convenient to Famous Grouse Experience at Glenturret Distillery and Crieff Visitor Centre. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Drummond Castle Gardens and Innerpeffray Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Picnic area
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Full-service spa
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Children's club (free)
- Health club
- Tennis on site
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Hair salon
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.