Select your stay dates to check availability at Cricklewood Manor
About the Hotel
With a stay at Cricklewood Manor in Pretoria (Waterkloof), you'll be convenient to Brooklyn Mall and University of Pretoria. This 5-star guesthouse is within close proximity of Waterkloof Golf Club and Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. 32-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Victorian guesthouse include concierge services, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this guesthouse consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- In-room accessibility
- Spa services on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Conference center
- Year Built 2000
- Accessible bathroom
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Picnic area
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 680 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 680.00 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Shuttle transfer per adult: ZAR 680 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy