Country International Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Country International Hotel
Country International Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Country International Hotel in Barranquilla (El Prado), you'll be minutes from Centro Comercial Villa Country and close to Romelio Martinez Stadium. This hotel is within close proximity of Barranquilla Zoo and Romantic Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Shopping on site
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1997
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Meeting rooms 7
- Poolside bar
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Pillow menu
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 52000 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7500.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy