Cores do Mar
Select your stay dates to check availability at Cores do Mar
Cores do Mar
About the Hotel
With a stay at Cores do Mar in Ipojuca (Porto de Galinhas), you'll be convenient to Merepe Beach and Cupe Beach. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Hippocampus Project and Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. The beach shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Plasma TV
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- In-room safe fee: USD 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy