Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick
Select your stay dates to check availability at Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick
Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick
About the Hotel
Located in Crawley (Copthorne), Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick is close to British Wildlife Centre and Worth St. Nicholas' Church. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Archway Theatre and St Swithun's Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as a health club or an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Accessible bathroom
- Golf course on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- In-room accessibility
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Health club
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 4.50 (from 8 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy