Copa Sul Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Copa Sul Hotel
Copa Sul Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Copa Sul Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be minutes from Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue and Dorival Caymmi Statue. This hotel is within close proximity of Copacabana Fort and Devil's Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 16
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 1986
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy