Hotel Continental Bluedoors
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Continental Bluedoors
Hotel Continental Bluedoors
About the Hotel
Hotel Continental Bluedoors is in the heart of Bogota, walking distance from Gold Museum and Rosario Square. This spa aparthotel is close to Plaza de Bolivar and Monserrate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the aparthotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this aparthotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Steam room
- Free wired Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Full-service spa
- Year Built 1948
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of floors - 9
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room accessibility
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Smoke-free property
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Turndown service
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 15.00 (from 5 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 116000 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy