Select your stay dates to check availability at Conde Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Conde Hotel in Maceio (Cruz das Almas), you'll be minutes from Parque Shopping Center Maceio and Jatiuca Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Jacarecica Beach and Maceio Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Free wired Internet
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1993
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy