Select your stay dates to check availability at Varbergs Kusthotell
About the Hotel
When you stay at Varbergs Kusthotell in Apelviken, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Varberg Castle and Varberg Fortress. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Kallbadhuset and Getterön Nature Reserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 14
- Free long-term parking
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 400.0 per day
- Facilities fee: SEK 450 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 August 2018 until further notice. The following areas are affected: